ADP is hiring Machine Learning Engineer with demonstrated experience in Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies .
Does this sound like you?
* Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
* Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
* Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
* Statistically-informed. Has a toolbox full of algorithms to turn data into information.
* Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
* Influence by example: proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool -- represent an idea in order to promote it
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
ADP's Smart Compliance Team is searching for an experienced Machine Learning Developer to join our high-performance application development team. The successful candidate would be responsible for developing innovative, flexible and scalable solutions using advanced technologies such as Machine Learning algorithms, Natural Language Processing, Neural Network and Cloud based solutions to help push for automation in business processes towards effortless client experience.
THINGS YOU'LL DO:
* Participate in analysis, planning, design, development, implementation and documentation of software application modules.
* Collaborate with application architects, product owner and subject matter experts to design and implement advanced technical solutions to push for automation of business processes towards effortless client experience.
* Participate in Scrum ceremonies required in Agile software development.
* Create and maintain technical documentation for design and implementation details.
* Support software operations, test and debug programs, both in Lab and Production environments
* Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers and contractors
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience.
* 5+ years of overall software development experience.
* 2+ years hands on experience with enterprise projects based on Machine Learning and Deep Learning / neural network.
* 2+ years experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python, Kafka and others)
* Experience with Cloud Technology, such as AWS
* Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning technologies.
* Experience with SQL, Datastage and NoSQL(mongo, elastic search).
* Strong Programming skills, good understanding of design patterns.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT:
* Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) based solutions would be a plus.
* Experience with Tensorflow, Keras would be a plus.
* Experience working with Tableau, open source visualization charts from tools like Highcharts, D3 Charts and other BI tools would be a plus.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ADP (Automatic Data Processing) is a company providing business process outsourcing services.