Sunrun is the largest dedicated residential solar company in the United States. In this capacity Sunrun works with innovative partners to develop new lines of business and grow the fleet through the acquisition of strategic assets in order to achieve our mission, creating a planet run by the sun. As a Senior M&A Integration Analyst you will work closely with Business Development to ensure the successful operationalization of projects and acquisitions. This includes successfully integrating acquired assets and customers into the Sunrun family, providing the experience and support we expect for all customers and working closely with the Business Development team to operationalize new lines of business during the early incubation phase. This role will work closely with a wide variety of teams across Sunrun including Business Development, Operations, Finance, Accounting, Field Service, Billing, Technology, and other teams to integrate Business Development projects into our ongoing operations, managing the transition and define the processes and procedures required to support these new customers.
* Lead the integration project management ofacquired asset portfolios into Sunrun's platforms and processes, enabling great experiences for the underlying customers
* Work side by side with the Business Development team to lead pre-deal operational due diligence and contract analysis
* Support process development and software integration for new markets under incubation by the Business Development team
* Elicit integration requirements from across multiple teams/stakeholders to define each unit's integration requirements.. Scope integration project plan, timeline, stakeholder management plan, and deliverables
* Serve as lead contact for post-deal close transitional activities with external counterparties
* Manage contract verification and analysis for all ingestion-related data. Organize and consolidate data to meet integration requirements
* Define and deploy interim and long-term support processes for transition assets in collaboration with other business areas
* Document processes and procedures for future integrations, identifying opportunities for process improvement. Collaborate with other business units to develop standardized processes
* Scope and manage integration software projects to integrate portfolios into Sunrun platforms (Salesforce / Oracle). Track and resolve any post-integration issues
* Report on asset integration progress, issues, and risks. Generate options analysis and execute recommended solutions for resolving integration issues
* Manage one or more Integration Analysts and provide leadership, mentoring, and coaching
* Self motivated with excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
* Strong communication skills with the ability to motivate and influence stakeholders to drive complex issues to resolution
* Excellent data management, integration experience, and high attention to detail
* Solid problem solving and process analysis skills to define quickly implementable solutions to immediate issues while enabling long term scalable solutions
* Strong Excel skills
* Proficient in Powerpoint and Salesforce
* Project management skills that ensure teams meet deliverables and deadlines
* 2-5 years work experience managing/facilitating cross-functional initiatives
* Experience with solar financing, O&M processes, or contract analysis is a plus
* Experience with accounts receivable or integration project management is a plus
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun. That's why we strive to make solar inclusive. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We do our best to make sure all people feel respected, supported and connected at work. That includes our support for members and allies of all underrepresented groups through our internal employee networks such as Sunrun Women's Network, Sunrun's Veterans Network ("Liberty"), Women in Tech, and Sunrun's LGBTQ affinity group.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.