The Sr. Lifecycle Asset Management (LAM) Specialist will be responsible for delivering LAM engagements and selling LAM services to customers. The delivery of engagements can be for a project based or an ongoing engagement. This position involves direct customer interaction, technology experience, licensing knowledge, data reconciliation, and planning. The purpose of this role is to ensure that CDW is assisting customers in lifecycle asset management through project based and ongoing engagement. Expectations are that this role will drive additional revenue to CDW and deliver best in class advice and results to customers during engagements.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Utilize defined LAM process for customer engagements (project based or ongoing) * Apply CDW technology for data collection/reconciliation and other features as needed * Work directly with customers and CDW teams to provide LAM service to customers * Deliver CDW's offerings around project-based engagements and ongoing services * Actively position and sell value of the technology platform to customers during scoping and delivery of project-based engagement * Position, understand, and sell the value of project-based engagements to customers * Manage sales cycle and pipeline of opportunities * Deliver strategic consulting to customers in ongoing lifecycle asset management services * Achieve quarterly, revenue, gross profit, and delivery targets * Lead data reconciliation of customer licensing and purchase history * Assists in the training of SAM Specialists * Assists in the development of new and/or expanded services offerings * Pilots delivery of new and/or expanded service offerings * Documents processes and suggests areas for optimization * Record detailed log of activities
* Assist Field Solutions Architects, Software Account Executives, Account Managers and other CDW sales personnel with LAM messaging * Develops deliverables, for interactive presentation, formal presentation, and archive for project based and ongoing engagements for a variety of publishers * Deliver recommendations to customers during project based and ongoing engagements for a variety of publishers * Stay current on industry standards and certification in LAM practices and coach others on the Lifecycle Asset Management team * Participated in CDW customer events (Red Carpets, TSS) * Travel 10% of time
* Associates degree or equivalent * Minimum 5 years industry or IT experience with a minimum of two years working extensively with software licensing
Other Required Qualifications
* Elite problem-solving skills * Detail-oriented and self-driven * Strong communication and presentation skills * Must be able to demonstrate technology in an interactive environment * Possess sales skills necessary to drive and close opportunities * Must be able to meet delivery timeframe SLAs * Multi-tasking ability * Strong time management skills * Knowledge of software licensing programs and deployment technologies * Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications * Strong coworker and departmental collaboration skills
* 3 or more years' experience in an IT asset management role, or customer facing asset management position * Familiarity with industry leading asset management solution(s)
CDW is a company providing integrated information technology (IT) solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare customers.