We are now looking for a Senior Library Software Engineer, RAPIDS - AI.
NVIDIA is hiring engineers to scale up its AI infrastructure - RAPIDS Open Data Science US team. You will need to have strong programming skills, a deep understanding of software building and packaging, especially related to C++ and Python, experience with distributed orchestration systems, as well as excellent communication and planning skills. You and other engineers in this team will help advance NVIDIA's capacity to build and deploy leading solutions for a broad range of AI-based applications that affect core data science that build on the RAPIDS open GPU data science platform.
What you'll be doing:
* Create and maintain Python interfaces to high performance CUDA/C++ libraries
* You will build, test, package, and distribute CUDA/C++ and Python libraries across different operating systems and systems architectures
* Create deployment scripts and packages for libraries on top of distributed orchestration systems like Kubernetes
* Collaborate with multiple distributed systems teams to understand their building, packaging, and deployment requirements
* Provide input and feedback to teams regarding decisions surrounding topics such as infrastructure, continuous integration, and testing strategy
* Build automation and tools that will increase the productivity of teams developing distributed systems
What we need to see:
* You have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field with 5+ years of work or research experience in software development.
* Proven track record with 4+ years of experience and expert level ability in building and packaging software libraries, preferably in Python and C++ (CUDA a bonus)
* Expert level knowledge in building and maintaining Python interfaces to lower level libraries, preferably in C++ (CUDA a bonus)
* Experience in integration and deployment on infrastructure and orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes (Mesos a bonus)
* Experience in using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI, Gitlab CI, etc. (experience with using automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef a bonus)
* Strong skills in scripting tasks (Python, Bash, etc.) as well as comfort in using Linux and typical development tools (Git, Jupyter, etc.)
* Highly motivated with strong communication skills, you have the ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams and coordinate effectively across organizational boundaries and geographies.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working with us and our engineering teams are growing fast in some of the hottest state of the art fields: Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Autonomous Vehicles. If you're a creative and autonomous data scientist with a real passion for machine learning, distributed systems & parallel computing, we want to hear from you.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
NVIDIA is a company which provides graphics processing units (GPUs) for the gaming and professional markets, as well as system on a chip units (SoCs) for the mobile computing and automotive market.