Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst to join our team in the Bethesda, MD area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst shall lead an effort to perform exploitation of identity attributes identified within media devices.
* Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst will provide oversight and direction to individuals performing Digital Attribute (DA) functions.
* Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst shall develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and data basing.
* Knowledge of media exploitation processes and procedures.
* Conduct all-source analysis for IC/DOD customers/ partners, on a daily basis.
* Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) discipline preferred and six years of experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or law enforcement targeting, or Identity Intelligence and/ or eight years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
* Must be Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level II.
* Knowledge, expertise, and training in intelligence targeting and analysis.
* Experience demonstrating a working understanding of computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics tools.
* Experience performing link analysis, using various techniques, tools and Methodologies.
* Knowledge and experience using IC and/or Law Enforcement databases for conducting multi-source analysis.
* Experience writing, reviewing, and editing intelligence reporting.
* Experience in preparing and presenting briefing presentations to senior Government and Law Enforcement officials.
* Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance w/ a Counterintelligence (CI) Polygraph.
Highly Desired Experience:
* Experience analyzing operating systems using forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, Axiom, and others.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.