At Tapad, we know that our company is only as good as the people who work here, so we only hire the best and the brightest. We're focused on celebrating your successes, helping you grow, and maintaining your work-life balance.
When you work with us, you matter. We ask our employees to make an impact and feel it is only right to give you a lot in return. We offer every employee a 401k with matching, generous parental leave, and unlimited PTO. We believe if you're sick, feel like you're getting sick, or just need a personal day, you should take that time to get better. We have free lunch every Wednesday, free bagels every Friday, and a free and open hierarchy every single day. We hire slow and smart, making sure our office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
What You'll Be Doing
* Architecting, implementing, and extending our web apps and public-facing APIs
* Collaborating with designers, product managers, and data scientists to create products that deliver value to our users
* Developing reusable libraries, building tooling to make your fellow UI developers' work easier and more efficient
* Helping your teammates grow by providing insightful code reviews and feedback
What We're Looking For
Our dream candidate has some combination of:
* Extensive production experience with React, Angular, or Vue
* Strong opinions about web app architecture and/or API design
* Familiarity with a few of the following: Typescript (or Flow), SASS, Redux, RxJS, Webpack, Node, or Hapi
* Nice to have: Interest in big data and machine learning
What We Offer
* Competitive salary
* Unlimited PTO
* 401k with matching
* Great work-life balance
* Catered lunch on Wednesdays. Bagel breakfasts on Fridays. Snacks, drinks, and gourmet coffee every day of the week
* A non-hierarchical culture that encourages everyone to take ownership and voice their ideas
* A fun office environment with plenty of extracurricular activities - think book clubs, run clubs, ping-pong tournaments, and more - but also time and space for deep work
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Tapad provides cross-platform, unified advertising solutions for brands and businesses.