More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
* Development and integration of new applications and enhancements including technology initiatives to optimize our existing software.
* Build/Code static and dynamic prototypes from mockups and business specifications.
* Candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving, take ownership of business requirements and devise and develop solutions that meet customer needs using latest web technologies
* 4-7 years of software development experience
* Experience in software development domain and principles, including design patterns, code structure, programming languages, continuous integration, and deployment architecture
* Experience in Rich Internet Application design and implementation
* Command in Cross browser debugging and unit, integration and performance testing of web applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of working with open source technologies and engaging with the community
* Familiar with SCRUM or similar agile methodology
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.