* Produce strong front end code (and test their code as a part of writing it)
* Collaborate with a diverse team using Scrum or Kanban
* Communicate their ideas to (and work with) Jellyvision's non-engineers.
* Own major features
* Encourage software development best practices
* Help guide your team.
Experience & Skills
* Experience developing software with Git (or some other kind of source control)
* Familiarity with HTML and CSS,
* Tests their code as a part of writing it
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!