Experian Automotive is transforming how the automotive industry uses data to drive actionable insights. We help businesses manage risk, better understand their markets, target the right customers at the right time with the right offer - and keep them coming back.
We leverage a richer breadth of data assets all under one roof. This unmatched level of intelligence enables our clients to see trends and take action before the competition, giving them a stronger advantage to make decisions that position them to win in a crowded marketplace.
Experian Automotive has an opening for a highly motivated Senior Java Developer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Perform technical design, develop new programs, modify existing programs, and prepare functional specifications documents
* Provide strategic and technical assistance to management on proposed project reviews by evaluating approaches and alternatives.
* Interact with product team, understand business requirements and design technical solutions
* Develop programs for web UI, backend API services consumed by the application.
* Analyze program performance during execution using various programming languages and techniques
* Responsible for writing unit test and perform integration tests
* Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
* Perform code review and follow change management process
* Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline.
* 5 year hands-on development experience implementing web solutions that is portable, robust, scalable and secure.
* Strong knowledge of JAVA/J2EE development.
* Strong knowledge of server side development using Springboot, Spring MVC, XML/JSON, Web services, API management platform.
* Working knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Junit, ANT, Maven, Gradle, CVS, SVN, BitBucket.
* Experience with DB2 database operations.
* Experience with Ext JS framework, Node JS and Vue JS.
* Experience with Unix shell script programs.
* Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation.
* Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects.
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
* Proven oral and written communication skills, both technical and business focused.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to share knowledge and skills with co-workers
EOE including Disability/Veterans