Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We currently have an opening for a Senior Java Engineer based out of our Deer Park, NY office. This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity for you to join our growing team supporting our cloud-based marketing solution and services offering supporting wealth and asset managers.
Are you passionate about technology and are seeking an opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team on Long Island? If so, we urge you to read below.
* You'll develop, test, debug and implement code for existing and/or new applications and/or systems.
* You will be responsible for the analysis of project requirements and the development of technical specifications.
* You'll perform unit and systems testing of applications/solutions.
* You will work with users and QA to perform Quality Assurance testing of applications and resolves all reported defects/issues.
* You'll us product specifications to build system documentation and train the end user as required.
* Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
* You may perform the role of Project Manager for projects with limited scope/duration (i.e., less than 12 months in duration).
* Has experience with all phases of application programming.
* Demonstrates knowledge in the software implementation lifecycle and specific programming languages.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
* You'll have 5+ years experience within a programming and applications system environment, which includes the following: Core Skills: Java, JDBC, Servlet, JSP, EJB 2.0, JTA, JMS, Hibernate, AWT
* Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Script Markup Languages: HTML/DHTML, XML/XSL(T) OS: Windows (all), UNIX/Linux Solaris, AIX flavors (R)DMBS: Oracle, 8i/9i 10g, DB2, SQL Server 2000 App. Servers: Tomcat 4.15/5.x, JavaWebServer 2.0 Tools - IDE: Clear Case, Clear Quest, VSS, CVS, Toad
* Full SDLC development methodologies including SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall
To learn more about the history of Broadridge, feel free to reference the linked article.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Broadridge Financial Solutions
Broadridge Financial Solutions is the provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms.