In this role you will: We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in Java to produce and implement functional software solutions. In this role, you will use your hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies to develop, deliver, and manage technology-based business solutions. You should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
* Bachelor's with 5+ years (or commensurate experience)
* Minimum of 5 years of java development experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
* Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
* Experience/Strong Knowledge in:
* Agile Scrum and DevOps frameworks
* JBOSS Application Server, JBOSS Web server and JBoss Developer Studio
* Developer infrastructure tools: Oracle 12c, Structured Query Language (SQL), JavaServer Pages (JSP)
* User interface frameworks: jQuery, jQuery UI, Angular JS, D3, jQuery Layout Plugin
* Database querying, Relational and Dimensional data modeling concepts
* SQL reporting skills with the ability to create SQL views and write SQL queries.
* Full Stack developer preferred.
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. We support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training-to help our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, express interest by clicking the Apply button below (if you are viewing this position on the Salient CRGT website). If you are viewing this job posting outside of the Salient CRGT website, please visit: www.salientcrgt.com/careers to express interest in this position through the Salient CRGT Careers page.
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.