What you'll be doing...
Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers' needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will work fairly independently on more complex operational & technical projects, issues, systems and applications. You will use your experience, expertise and skills to solve problems that are more difficult and infrequent.
* Designs and implements provisioning process flows using Bonita BPM for provisioning Verizon's wholesale and enterprise services.
* Leads a team of onshore and offshore IT developers to develop the software using Java, Spring Boot, Bonita BPM, OSB/CAMEL.
* Collaborates with IT development teams from Engineering, Network Inventory, Activation, Circuit Testing, and Dispatch teams to integrate provisioning services.
* Interacts with network planning, engineering and operations teams to understand provisioning processes for service fulfillment.
* Designs and develops User Interface screens for handling manual tasks and automation fallouts.
* Designs and develops reports on order volumes, provisioning intervals, manual touch points to improve process efficiencies.
* Works with Quality Engineering and Production Support teams to get software tested in SIT/UAT and deployed in Production.
What we're looking for...
You will need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
* Experience developing solutions for open systems, mobility architecture, tablets, and android/iOS platforms.
* Experience with E2E integration of complex heterogeneous systems.
* Experience in software development using Java and C++.
* Experience with micro service development using Spring Boot, Node JS.
* Experience with Bonita BPM or JBPM for provisioning process modelling.
* Experience with Oracle Service Bus or Apache CAMEL or Apigee for service integration.
* Experience with PostgreSQL database, Apache Solr.
* Experience with agile development process and DevOps tool chain like Confluence, Jira, Stash, Jenkins, and SonarQube.
* Experience with software development using AWS infrastructure.
* Knowledge of Layer 1/2/3 Telecom services offered for enterprise customers.
* Knowledge of provisioning process for Layer 0/1/2/3 services.
* Excellent communication skills to interact with business and IT partners to develop and integrate provisioning process.
* Knowledge of Application Security vulnerabilities reported by Fortify, DAST, and Blackduck scans.
* Ability to develop reports and metrics to analyze order volumes, order intervals, fallouts and process issues.
* Experience with Telecom OSS development.
* Ability to create presentations to explain systems architecture and process flows.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.