* Understanding existing legacy applications and working on cloud migration of the same.
* Performing bug-fixes/enhancements to existing products.
* Providing production support to existing applications.
* Building highly scalable micro-services.
* Performance tuning of enterprise applications.
* Must have at least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required.
* Must have 5+ years of experience working on enterprise scale applications.
* Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
* Expert level programming knowledge in JAVA.
* Must be very good at concurrent/multi-threaded programming.
* Familiarity with frameworks such as Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM.
* Working knowledge of relational DBMS (preferably ORACLE PL/SQL).
* Familiarity with NoSQL based databases such as ElasticSearch, MongoDB is a plus.
* Experience working with big data frameworks such as Apache Storm, Spark is a big plus.
* Experience working with container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes is a plus.
* Experience working on LINUX.
* Experience with AWS services is a plus.
* Must possess strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
* Ability to learn quickly and work independently.
* Ability to lead and mentor junior developers.
* Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
About Moody's Corporation
Moody's Corporation is a company providing credit ratings, research tools, and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets.