Sarepta Therapeutics is looking for an energetic and resourceful Senior IT Systems Supply Chain Analyst who will be responsible for the portfolio of applications utilized by the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team. As an IT SCM Analyst, you will be responsible for the definition, development and implementation of best practices in SCM, and serve as the first point of contact for the user community supporting issue validation and scoping.
Under general direction, this individual administrates, supports, and maintains applications software and systems, and facilitate communication between users and IT organization through to issue resolution. This includes performing administrative and management tasks to maintain application operation, installing new systems, developing reports, supporting ancillary software, and maintaining system compliance, security, and performance. This position will serve as an interface with system users, and vendor contacts.
Employees in this position must be competent to work independently at the highest level on all phases of business process design and analysis. An employee regularly works under deadlines with heavy workloads and high visibility. The successful individual must be able to manage relationships and change within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
* Hands-On oversight of production, test, and development environments and services by identifying, resolving and/or escalating issues
* Plan and execute analysis and implementation of future functionality usage in concert with business users and IT members
* Perform system research using system tools such as SQL, Oracle Fusion ERP Cloud, Excel, Tracelink
* Understand and connect operational processes to system activities to troubleshoot and optimize in partnership with the global operations staff
* Provide single point of contact for SCM operations to request triage and troubleshooting for its processes and system issues. Regularly interact with vendor support to resolve and escalate issues
* Analyze complex data sets and translate them to staff in a practical manner, partnering to develop recommendations and solutions. Routinely troubleshoot configuration and data problems
* Smoothly interface with business partners to elicit and document requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and identify gaps
* Document complex process modeling and translate user needs into business and functional requirements
* Resolve differences and conflict using fact based arguments in a positive manner
Education and Skills Requirements:
* 5+ years of experience in the IT role working with SCM systems in a biotech/pharmaceutical company
* Candidates must have at minimum a Bachelor's degree, preferably Business, Logistics, Engineering or a closely related field with Supply Chain experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, SQL, Oracle Cloud ERP SCM Modules
* Experience with validated GxP environments, including Implementation, documentation, and Change Management
* Good Project Management skills and attention to detail/good documentation skills
* Ability to juggle multiple large projects/priorities
* Ability to communicate effectively, translating tech terms to business terms and tech to business terms
* A high level understanding of regulations surrounding GxP systems (such as 21CFR part 11)
* Experience architecting (GxP, Non GxP, Cloud and Non Cloud) is a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Sarepta Therapeutics offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Sarepta Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and participates in e-Verify.
About Sarepta Therapeutics
Sarepta Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing innovative RNA-targeted therapeutics.