There are so many options for jobs out there - why pick us? Just talk to one of our employees. You'll hear things like "family culture," "passion for customer service," "training and development." Aspen Heights strives to provide the best experience in student living across the country. We want to hire and develop the best talent to help deliver a truly above and beyond customer experience and we'll stop at nothing in our quest to lead the industry.
* Plan, configure, deploy, and troubleshoot server/network hardware across our remote locations (construction sites and new market startup sites)
* Make recommendations and implement tools to monitor network traffic and server performance across the entire company network
* Plan, configure, deploy and maintain distributed network storage to remote sites
* Enhance the VPN architecture across the organization to provide secure access
* Make recommendations to improve network and infrastructure organization-wide
* Assist with infrastructure capacity planning for organization growth
* Responsible for data backups and disaster recovery planning- Process escalated tickets directly related to server or network services
* Identify, test and deploy necessary updates and changes to support network systems
* Work directly with first level support team to streamline processes and document improvements
* Maintain our cloud identify service (Experience with SAML and SSO is a plus.)
* Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully and develops alternative solutions.
* Organized - Plans and organizes tasks in an efficient productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Can juggle multiple projects. Pays attention to detail.
* Quality - Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality performance
* Adaptable - Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity. Flexes around new ideas, processes or environments.
* Resilient - Able to spring back and recover quickly from difficult situations.
* Competitive - Has the desire to win and be the best; naturally self-motivated
* Technical - Understand how to use technology and other tools relevant to the job.
* Self-starter - Takes initiative by jumping into tasks and responsibilities. Ability to thrive with little supervision and asks for assistance when needed.
* Customer Service - Provides "World Class Customer Service" to those that they interact with and serve on a daily basis.
Required Job Skills:
* Server virtualization - Configure and Maintain
* Firewall configuration and network management
* Performance and Monitoring - Manage all performance monitoring systems with alerting
* VPN technologies (L2TP, PPTP, IPSec)
* Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy
* Office 365 Administration (dirsync, Azure, user management, etc)
* SharePoint Administration
* Maintain and manage backups
* Update and manage documentation
* Connection- Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
* Creativity- Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
* Performance- Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
* Leadership- Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and compassion.
* Post-high school degree or diploma preferred with industry specific certifications or course completions
* Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
* 5 years of experience in deploying, managing and maintaining enterprise infrastructure
* Motivated self-starter able to research, implement and/or suggest technical solutions with some guidance from stakeholders
* Ability to work well without supervision to deliver expected results
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment