Provides single-point-of-contact and accountability with technical assistance and client support to Sempra CEO, Board of Directors, and other Executive Staff for Information Technology programs, technology, and strategic solutions (desktop and mobile computing infrastructure, operational monitoring tools, voice/data communication methods, and computer applications).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides direct delivery, on-going support, and problem resolution of all IT products and services to Sempra Energy CEO.
* Coordinate and provide first and second level support (diagnosis and resolution) all computing equipment, communication methods, software applications for company Board of Directors, other Executives, and Executive Assistants.
* Works closely with IT Infrastructure and Application Teams to coordinate, track, and communicate any Executive level issue to maximize overall support effectiveness.
* Provides off-site (including in home, remote conferences, and out-of-state meetings) support and on-call (24/7 including holidays) response for CEO and Executive clients as necessary.
* Provides leadership and direction for executive services provided directly the IT organization or external providers (including vendor management).
* Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
* Bachelor's Degree Information Systems required.
* 5+ Relevant work experience with senior level management clients.
Skills and Abilities:
* Experience with all aspects of the Company's computer and communications technology (workstation configurations, Microsoft Office, network, audio, SAP, mainframe).
* Experience with various hardware platforms (PC and Mac) and operating systems (Windows and Apple OS), including mobile (cellular/tablet) devices/software. Experience with monitoring and problem-resolution (ticketing) management tools. Responsible for successful deployment and upgrades of workstations and technological hardware. Video Conferencing, Telepresence, and Apple TV experience.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Strong and effective problem solving and decision making skills.
* Work effectively with peer IT teams as well as individually with minimal supervision. Ability to multi-task and meet time constraints. Self-motivated, team player with strong organizational skills.
* Must be willing to travel within Southern California as well as out-of-state.
Licenses and Certifications
* Microsoft and Apple certifications required.