The TJX Companies
Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense
TJX is looking for an experienced Directory Services Identity engineer to become a key contributor in our IAM team. As a member of the team you will help develop and implement strategy around Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems, including Active Directory (AD), and Azure Active Directory.
This position will assist in implementing security controls to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of TJX's IT assets. This position will responsible for the security implementation of directory services and lifecycle governance processes around Active Directory and Azure AD objects, including user accounts, group management, OU structure as it relates to security and GPOs.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Demonstrated expertise in designing and architecting AD Infrastructures, including design and implementation of Group Policy and domain consolidation for large-scale organizations.
* Proven experience in planning and designing Group Policy Objects to ensure compliance of company policies and standards for user accounts and group objects
* Experience with Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management
* Troubleshoot and resolve AD, GPO, Kerberos, Active Directory Federated Services, MS Azure, Centrify and other password authentication and authorization systems.
* Work within an Agile team to design and deliver enterprise level solutions
* Create and update technical documentation including design documents, use cases and all aspects of a runbook
* Serve as a technical expert for first and second level support groups
* Collaborate and communicates with Security Architecture, Enterprise Infrastructure and other internal departments and vendor partners
* Own and lead the IAM AD/Azure AD security strategy (Infrastructure will NOT be owned by IAM or this role)
* Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with directory services, IAM systems and authentication and authorization technologies and solutions
* Act as a member of the Identity and Access Management team in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations
* Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process
* Ensure that system improvements and changes follow the corporate change management procedures and are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications
* Manage a large, complex site or networks
* Architect medium to complex business systems using mixture of standard and custom hardware and software to meet TJX's business needs.
* Ability to write scripts to automate management of Azure and AD.
* Works under general direction from Manager of IAM.
* Establish/recommend policies on system use and services.
* Provide after hours and on-call support as part of a rotation.
* Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent experience
* Certifications: Desired MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
* 6+ years experience in Information Technology in an Enterprise environment with at least 10,000 employees and contractors required, including 5 years of experience working in a large IT organization (200+ people) with distributed operations.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Corporate Security, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Garment, Security, Retail, Fashion
About The TJX Companies
The TJX Companies operates as an off-price apparel and home fashions retailer.