Auto req ID: 1829
Title: Senior IT Network Design Analyst
Job Function: Information Technology
Company: Harley-Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part-Time:Full Time
We are paving more roads to Harley-Davidson by developing exhilarating new products, creating broader access to our iconic brand, and building a stronger dealer network. We can't do it without the best and brightest. Step one of this strategic acceleration is adding talent who can blow the doors wide open with innovation and creativity while staying true to the Harley-Davidson brand and legacy. We are focused on the next 115 years. Are you in?
Harley-Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Harley-Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley-Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes™, and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
Located just outside of the heart of DFW, and in one of the fastest growing suburbs, the Plano, Texas office serves as one of the Company's two operations centers. It serves as the main hub for HDFS' Commercial Finance business, and also houses employees representing Rider Services, Underwriting, Risk, Enterprise Project Management, Accounting, Compliance, Human Resources, Global Information Services, Communications, and Legal. Join our team as a Senior IT Network Design Analyst.
This position is responsible for the architecture, design and delivery of network technology solutions in manner that returns quantified business value. Success is measured by the ability to consistently achieve key functional and individual results with superior quality and delivery across the technology. Specifically, responsible for the design, configuration and implementation governance of security network and telecommunications solutions across multiple global functional business areas. Provides effective network solution designs to meet system strategies, capabilities and technologies, to respond to current and future business requirements. Ensure that network solutions are integrated end-to-end and that the necessary integration testing occurs to validate a solution to ensure technology meets stated Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators. The position will help provide innovative network solutions that meet critical business needs and align with the vision of IT and Business stakeholders.
* Complete technical designs for network platforms, ranging from high level conceptual designs to detailed technical specifications
* Perform quality assurance reviews of as-built network platforms to ensure compliance with the design specifications
* Provide and maintain consistent documentation of network solutions for Operational support teams
* Recommend design changes of network platforms in response to changing business process, capacity, and performance requirements
* Level 3 support for various infrastructure network services
* Contribute to prioritization of network problems and enhancement requests
* Provide consulting and support services to identify and document network operational, monitoring and reporting requirements
* Create detailed list of design and implementation tasks along with level of effort estimates for initiatives
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems is
* preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
* Cisco CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, or CCDP level certification or related experience is highly desired
* ITIL Service Design certification desired
* TOGAF certification a plus
* At least 5 years of telecom-related experience
* Excellent verbal and written English
* At least 5 years of successful solution delivery with a focus on network design particularly with Enterprise WAN, LAN, WLAN and Data Center networks, including Cisco Nexus switches, Catalyst switches, 4xxx series routers and 55xx wireless controllers
* Hands-on experience and expertise with Cisco data and security network technologies including advanced routing and switching, FirePower/FireSight, IOS/IOS-XE, large campus wired and wireless infrastructures and Cisco Identify Services Engine
* Experience with F5 load balancers
* A proven record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering advanced network solutions, preferably in an automotive manufacturing environment
* Experience leading, mentoring and developing other personnel in design and delivery roles.
* Enterprise management tools such as SolarWinds, Cisco Prime, TotalCare and LiveAction
* Experience with Python or related languages
* Experience with Cisco Stealthwatch
* Experience with F5 security features
* Familiarity with IoT and SD-WAN strategies
* Experience with network automation or related tools
* Some experience with Industrial locations and the CPwE methodology
* Experience with enterprise design tools such as Visio
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Direct Reports: No
Travel Required: 0 - 10%
Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Relocation: This position is eligible for domestic relocation assistance (within posted country)