Job Title: Senior IT Engineer (Salesforce Developer)
Riverbed, The Digital Performance Company, enables organizations to maximize digital performance across every aspect of their business, allowing customers to rethink possible. Riverbed's unified and integrated Digital Performance Platform, brings together a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking and Cloud Edge solutions that provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. At more than $1 billion in annual revenue, Riverbed's 30,000+ customers include 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100. Learn more at www.riverbed.com
With over 2,000 employees globally, Riverbed offers the rewarding experience of working with some of the smartest, most passionate, and nicest people in the industry who are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. Each of us is committed to delivering the strategies, architectures and technologies that our partners and customers need to control, optimize and have visibility into their networks and applications.
This position will collaborate with other Developers, Business Analysts, Business Users and quality assurance staff to design and implement solution within Salesforce platform.
In this position, individual is expected to develop business solutions by creating new and/or modify existing software applications, contribute in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting the application consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
Primary duties include:
* Work with IT Business Analysts and business stakeholders in understanding business requirements/needs.
* Translate business requirements/needs into technical specifications.
* Design and implement Salesforce.com based cloud application solutions to internal business teams.
* Deep understanding of Sharing and Visibility Designer, Data Architecture and Management Designer, Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer, and Identity and Access Management Designer.
* Apply advanced knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce.com design principles, patterns, and practice in order to provide immediate short- and long-term solutions.
* Architect and work with business units to implement custom and out-of-the-box solutions around functionality, customizations, scripting, and workflows
* Organize and lead technical design sessions and prepare technical design documentation for features planned for a release
* Focus on removing any technical debt and managing technical feasibility
* Maintain process, architecture, integration related requirements and other technical documentation
* Work closely with Salesforce platform related external vendors as well as internal customers
* Ability to lead integrations of legacy systems using Integration Architecture Designer.
* Produce high quality, modular, reusable code that incorporates coding best practices
* Support multiple priorities/multiple deliverables as well as work collaboratively in a creative, agile environment.
* Front-end development experience with Lightning Component Framework & Lightning Design System
* Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD Process and code versioning systems like Bitbucket/Git hub etc.
* Develop/Understand the SOA design using WS-Security, SOAP/HTTP, WSDL, XML/XSD (Schemas), JSON or other technologies.
* Create high level and detail design specification that will enable, help troubleshooting day to day build activities
* Accurately report issues and status to project management.
* Drive Continuous Improvement Activities
* Participate in various phases of testing (unit testing, integration testing, performance testing).
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Excellent communication skills to interface with various stakeholders from business users to technical staff.
* 8-10 years of experience in Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, and Visual Force) with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
* At least 5 years of experience in Salesforce development and implementations Skills with good command on Apex, Visual force, triggers, batch processes, Lightning, APIs and web services.
* At least 5 years of experience in implementing CRM solutions with a minimum of 2 years Salesforce Force.com platform/Sales Cloud/Service Cloud implementations
* Good understanding of life cycle of development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
* Best practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
* Experience on Force.com Integration Technologies (Web Services, 3rd Party tool like TIBCO) to Integrate with On-Premise systems like ERP, OMS and Java Based Systems.
* Complete understanding of governor limits.
* Experience implementing SOAP / REST based web services.
* Develop Web Services classes on Force.com platform and WSDL Generation
* Experience writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers, and JQuery's to implement complex business requirements
* Experience writing with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows.
* Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, Soap UI, APEX Explorer, Ant Scripts, AJAX tool kit
* Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
* Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes
* Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator.
* Salesforce configuration activities like workflow rules, setting up profiles, permissions sets, sharing rules, approval process, process builder.
* Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards.
* Platform Dev1/2 or DEV 501 Certification
* SOAP implementation of the APIs both Enterprise and Partner WSDL
* Java experience is an added plus.
* Strong understanding of Agile practices - Scrum/Kanban and SDLC.
* Domain expertise on sales, service, marketing and community cloud is a must
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field required
Why Riverbed Technology?
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today's top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine's 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
About Riverbed Technology
Riverbed provides application performance infrastructure solutions.