Bio-rad is looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst (SAP Order to cash) to support its global organization. As part of Order to cash (OTC) Global ERP team, the Senior IT Business Analyst (SAP OTC) is responsible for delivery of IT solutions for SAP Contract to billing business processes. This position requires excellent functional configuration knowledge of SAP OTC business processes and deep integration knowledge of OTC processes with Logistics Execution (LEX), Record to Report (RTR), Procure to Pay (PTP) and Master Data Management (MDM).
* Gather business requirements for production and geographical enhancements.
* Document business requirements and analyze fit/gaps in the current global template.
* Rationalize business processes from different regions to design global solutions.
* Design IT solutions for global OTC business processes in alignment with the company's strategic initiatives related to contracts, order management, pricing, ATP, outputs, billing etc.
* Configure the system for order-to-cash (OTC) business processes in SAP.
* Create functional specification documents that require development of WRICEF objects.
* Operate in close partnership with the IT and business communities, subject matter experts, external consultants, cross functional teams etc.
* Design, test and QA all OTC business processes.
* Document system configurations, SOPs and other operational workbooks in SAP Solution Manager.
* Manage transports using SAP ChaRM.
* Support electronic order processing of B2B using EDI 850, EDI860, EDI855 and EDI810.
* Support electronic order processing for B2C using enterprise services for Web Orders and Esker Fax.
* Support SAP integration with Service Max.
* Support data conversion efforts from legacy systems to SAP.
* Assess impacts of scope changes and work closely with Change Management to prepare for implementation.
* Prepare for and support operational readiness and production cutover efforts.
* Provide hypercare support.
* At least seven years of configuration experience in SAP SD module.
* Participated in three or more full cycle global SAP implementations.
* In-depth knowledge of order-to-cash business processes with cross functional integration knowledge.
* Experience in creating/ reviewing functional specifications for custom enhancements.
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business, technical, and external consulting teams.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to manage projects and teams.
* Collaborate across business and IT disciplines to achieve successful implementations in a global context.
* Ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
* Able to manage independently all phases of a significant project or initiative.
* This candidate must:
* Think cross-functionally.
* Be an ambitious self-starter.
* Be willing to be hands-on.
* Be highly organized.
* The candidate must be able to design processes and sub-processes and to think through the implications of those designs.
* Understanding how these processes provide Bio-Rad competitive advantages or operational efficiencies is essential.
* Ability to establish critical relationships throughout the company and to build trust and credibility throughout the organization.
* A "Project Management" mindset for working in a high paced environment.
* Previous experience on project teams with a proven ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
* Ability to travel on average 30%, including international, with the ability to travel extensively as project needs require.
* Proven ability to work independently and collaborate closely with others to accomplish business objectives.
* Proven ability to work in ambiguous environments.
* Experience with international business processes and relationships a strong plus.
* Bachelor's / Master's degree or commiserate work experience.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.