Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), and with over $400 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Sequoia, Capital G (Google), and Accel, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is currently recruiting for an Senior IT Analyst/Developer Lead, NetSuite. This position will be responsible is to plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the integration of software programs and applications into organizational information systems. This individual is responsible for planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for organizational operations. The Senior IT Analyst/Developer Lead, NetSuite. will also be responsible for the system integration components to ensure high levels of availability and security of the core organizational applications.
Key Job Responsibilities
* Utilize various webcservices and integration tools like Dell Boomi as well as custom/standard out of the box web services to integrate SaaS ERP/NetSuite applications
* Design & develop solutions (new module development, customization) using SuiteLets, SuiteScripts and SuiteFlows
* Perform business functional/technical hands-on configurations in NetSuite, APIs and third-party tools
* Understand and document technical requirements from functional teams
* Work with the team to develop and deliver functionality/modules/apps/integrations/data conversions as per specifications
* Perform development, functional testing, debugging & troubleshooting issues/defects with a business process oriented approach to rollout customizations, custom objects, new enhancements, application releases and system integrations based on user/business needs.
What You Will Bring
* Must understand standard business processes - Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, AR, AP GL, Lead to Customer within NetSuite.
* Must have extensive experience in NetSuite development, web service technologies, connectors (REST, SOAP, WSDL, SSL, PGP, SAML)
* Experience with SuiteBuilder, customize advance workflows, SuiteScript 2.0, and SuiteFlow required
* Experience with either Celigo or Dell Boomi a plus
* NetSuite Developer Certification, NetSuite Foundations or NetSuite ERP certification is a plus
* Must be able to communicate effectively with the team
* Must be able to understand, estimate track, & report on individual tasks
* Must be able to work with little supervision
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is a vendor of robotic process automation software that powers the intelligent process automation solutions.