Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the App Store and Google Play. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month and we're looking for a Senior iOS Infrastructure Engineer to come build something great with us. The App Infrastructure team is responsible for accelerating and stabilizing the mobile platforms as we scale the application architecture out to multiple feature teams. As a Senior iOS engineer on this team you will build frameworks, tools and libraries that help all mobile engineers iterate with speed and find opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
Here is what you'll be doing:
* Architect, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
* Participate in code/design reviews with peers to ensure high quality, efficient code
* Collaborate with product and platform engineers to develop and manage infrastructure
* Accelerate engineering delivery while enhancing production resiliency and product quality
* Introduce libraries/frameworks to improve mobile development and testing experience
* Help improve CI/CD mobile infrastructure for speed, quality and reliability
* Research and evaluate relevant technologies/techniques in the mobile space
* Implement monitoring/alerting tools that keep track of system and business-level performance
Here is what we're looking for:
* Passion for building mobile applications
Experience across relevant technologies including Swift and Objective-C
* Strong knowledge of iOS development environment
* Strong knowledge of mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
* Skilled in object-oriented programming design and development
* Well-versed in mobile application design patterns
* TDD and unit test experience
* Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and Fastlane
* Scrum/Agile development experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 2+ years of iOS software development experience
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
To learn more about what our Tech teams are doing day to day, visit Building Ibotta on Medium.com.
* This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
* Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Ibotta is a free app that provides cash back on everyday purchases.