We are seeking a Senior iOS Software Engineer with strong programming fundamentals and a keen attention to detail to join us in New York City. We are an intimate team of designers and developers that are using this exciting technology platform to connect the creative world. You will have an opportunity to build and maintain products that are highly visible, well regarded by your peers, and loved by the broader creative community. We are particularly interested in finding a talented candidate who is a self-starter, with a proven track record of developing mobile applications. Candidates should have an enthusiasm for the mobile ecosystem, and an interest in dabbling with the full technology stack. Are you ready for the challenges ahead? The Behance team is ready for you!
Read more at:
* Responsibilities include utilizing Swift, Objective C and iOS Frameworks in the development of applications for iOS, watchOS, and tvOS, integration with RESTful APIs, and contributing to overall software architecture
* Lead code reviews, and provide detailed feedback to other team members
* Suggest improvements to overall app architecture, testing processes, and external service integrations
* Design scalable solutions for large user-facing features
* Work with stakeholders to help define our roadmap, and weigh opportunities provided by new platform technologies
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent
* Intimate knowledge of UIKit, Cocoa Touch, and Xcode
* Strong understanding of architectural concepts (MVC, MVVM), Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming
* Experience developing in teams and utilizing source control software (Git/Github)
* Working knowledge of open source third-party iOS libraries, and the iOS Ecosystem
* Ability to communicate well and make technology recommendations based on best practices
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental and vision benefits
* Flexible schedule
* A kitchen stocked full of food & drinks
* Skilled team to collaborate with and learn from
Behance is a rapidly-growing technology team in Adobe based in New York City. Our talented team of developers and designers work to leverage the latest technologies to create revolutionary products that empower creative professionals. Millions of visitors, enthusiasts, and creative professionals from across industries - and around the world - use Behance to connect and showcase their creations.
Our development team is composed of smart, driven, passionate developers who want to build innovative world class applications.
Our web properties and applications include:
Behance /// behance.net
The world's leading community for showcasing and discovering creative talent.
Adobe Portfolio /// myportfolio.com
A powerful website and portfolio builder. Uses Behance data to create beautiful portfolio websites in just minutes.
99U /// 99u.com
99U provides actionable insights on productivity, organization, and leadership to help creatives people push ideas forward.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a multinational computer software company.