We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to build creative mobile applications for Adobe Spark, the product that allows everyone the ability to quickly and easily craft beautifully designed stories.
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional engineers who are passionate about iOS development to join the Spark team. You will be joining a highly visible, fast-paced, agile development team focused on producing secure, scalable and high-quality solutions. Your work will impact millions of users worldwide and help contribute to one of Adobe's fastest growing products.
A successful candidate will become a key contributor on a team with high technical standards and attention to detail, working to build highly leveraged, critical components for Adobe Spark mobile applications. A strong knowledge of iOS, Objective-C, Swift and general mobile app development fundamentals is a must for this role.
What you'll do
* Provide technical leadership and promote best mobile development practices within the team
* Design & develop key iOS features & shared components
* Ensure our mobile applications perform and scale in production
* Make key technical decisions to develop and deliver scalability
* Participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing, and production release
What you need to succeed:
* B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* A minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience on iOS
* Ability to work independently with strong communication skills within and across teams
* Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
* Strong programming fundamentals and Experience in Swift/C/C++/Objective-C
* Passion for writing code that is clearly organized, well documented, and efficient
* Desire to share your skills, demonstrate your results, and learn from others
* Ability to communicate technical information clearly and summarize it concisely
* A good sense of your pace of development and comfort in assessing technical difficulty
* Good understanding of Web services and SOA related standards like REST/JSON.
* Experience on Android with Java and/or Kotlin development is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Adobe is a software company developing digital marketing and media solutions.