OpenGov is a mission driven fast-growth, Series C, venture backed startup (includes Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, Thrive Capital, and Emerson Collective). Our Board of Directors includes iconic Silicon Valley executives John Chambers (former Cisco Chairman and CEO) and Marc Andreessen (Time Magazine's list of the 100 most influential people in the world).
We have surpassed 2,000+ governments (and growing fast!) using our products in our mission to power more effective and accountable government.
About the Senior Integrations Architect role:
OpenGov seeks to expand its proven Professional Services (PS) team with an experienced architect to lead technical direction for data integrations. The PS team is focused on making our 2000+ government organizations wildly successful. The architect will be responsible for setting technical direction for the most complex and tricky integrations between OpenGov and third-party systems. The architect is a hands-on technologist will also implement some of the most challenging integrations.
OpenGov's integrations team works directly with customers' in-house technical staff to build and maintain automated ETL processes with ERP systems and other systems of record. OpenGov is seeking a senior technical leader with great customer interaction skills and strong technical acumen in programming/scripting, ERP systems, databases.
* Develop integrations deployment processes and standards, determine appropriate technologies to enable them, and implement them.
* Define the right technologies and processes to deliver and scale integrations.
* Coach other teams (such as Engineering, Marketing and others), on the most effective ways to work with integrations.
* Partner with Product and Engineering to provide the voice of the customer, identify the types of issues that slow integrations most, and evolve the product to increase integrations velocity.
* Develop a repository of knowledge out of the on-going work with customers and utilize that to enhance the quality, speed and productivity of the team.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
* 5 years of experience in a professional services engineering or architecture role
* Deep experience with ETL and database technologies
* Proven expertise with SaaS solutions and Cloud technologies
* Proven expertise with ERP systems and financial data processing
* A Player-Coach mentality and propensity for hands-on work and empowering colleagues
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
* Strong interpersonal skills and track record of building collaborative relationships
* Experience with government budgeting concepts and practices and/or finance/budgeting solutions is a plus.
* Strong customer management and project management skills.
What makes OpenGov unique
" Leadership: CEO Zac Bookman (MPA from Harvard and JD from Yale) is truly a mission driven CEO. He was named one of the 100 most Intriguing Entrepreneurs by Goldman Sachs and
About Opengov Inc.
OpenGov is a cloud solution for public sector budgeting, operational performance, and citizen engagement.