We're looking for an experienced Senior Integration Engineer to join our fast growing team. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for working across multiple stakeholders internally and externally to drive execution of the claims product within our next-generation telematics platform. You'll have ownership for the key components of the product technology roadmap by working with industry leading insurance carriers, ecosystem partners, and end users to define and build integrations and workflows.
The successful candidate will be involved from the initial customer contact through to the planning and execution of the project involving solution partners, internal software developers and clients. You will be leading technical aspects of vendor and customer integrations from project kickoff to complete delivery. You will work closely with internal teams, including product management and engineering, as well as vendor and insurance company partners. You will be leading the technical aspects of product integrations including sprint planning, use case definition and guide developers by example.
* Meet with clients and vendor partners to define and articulate business requirements and a delivery plan for solutions leveraging TrueMotion Products
* Work with insurer teams and associates to plan best launch strategy
* Guide and design solution architecture for integration projects
* Implement solutions that integrate with 3rd party services and/or customer systems
* Analyze proposed solutions for integrations with insurer systems and third parties.
* Recommend solutions with an eye to future scalability, performance, maintenance and usage
* As a subject matter expert, you will be responsible for educating and guiding decisions made by solution partners and customer technical team, including leading by example when necessary
* Lead by example with your technology expertise and methodology
* You will be responsible for attaining internal and customer objectives within time and scope, without sacrificing architectural integrity
* Travel up to 25%
* Proven success in delivering projects on time, in scope, and to customer business objectives
* Experience working with Python, Java, .NET or similar languages. We use python here
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Deep knowledge of architectural principles and system integration best practices both in cloud to cloud and on-prem to cloud scenarios
* Enjoys working with customers - customer focused, experience working with a 3rd party delivery team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
* A facility for interpreting business needs into technical requirements, and making them accessible to different target groups
* Flexibility in the presence of shifting situations whilst maintaining a cool and dominant posture
* Methodical thinker who is supremely logical and can apply these skills to solve complex issues
* A strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints such as scalability and regional/international differences, etc.
* Preferably university qualifications in a technical field such as engineering or computer science
* Insurance industry experience is preferred, but not required
* Competitive salary based on experience
* Stock options
* Comprehensive benefits
* Flexible Paid Time Off
* Feel great working to solve a serious problem (distracted driving)
* Touch your toes thanks to our daily post stand-up meeting team stretch
* Get to really know your coworkers over a drink and snacks every Thursday afternoon
At TrueMotion we build solutions that make driving safer, lower cost, and more fun. We use the smartphone as a sensor and machine learning to turn phone data into driving data. We believe distracted driving is a solvable problem and partner with insurance companies and other relevant organizations to drive change (pun intended). We are a band of entrepreneurs dedicated to our mission and having fun at our office on Fort Point Channel!
TrueMotion is backed by General Catalyst, Bain Capital Ventures and Lakestar. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability state.
Safer driving, powered by your smartphone.