First American Title
Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
First American Financial Corporate IT is looking for a developer in its Enterprise Middleware team to build and stabilize its enterprise middleware stack comprising of Microsoft, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), messaging and API management technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone to come in and build out the middleware platforms as an IT shared service from defined roadmaps. Ability to participate in middleware development initiatives, primarily on SOA services configuration and development will be a key to the success of this position.
* Participates in the development, configuration and maintenance of software code for business applications.
* May develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts
* Report to management on the status of project efforts, identify issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actions.
* Participate and contribute to middleware operational activities
* Administration, Installation, and support of middleware suite of products
* Non-Production Support including Identification, diagnosis, and remediation or escalation of operational issues
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Experience in implementing business applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to provide concrete reusable service
* Having hands-on experience in application integration using middleware technologies including any ESB (MuleSoft/TIBCO/BizTalk/Oracle) and messaging solutions (MSMQ/TIBCO EMS/WebLogic JMS)
* Having hands-on experience in any API management platforms (e.g. Akana, apigee, MuleSoft).
* Must have hands-on experience in developing SOAP and RESTful web services.
* Proficient using SOAPUI or other tools
* Experience in developing workflow solution is plus
* Solid experience with XML programming (transformations, schema definitions, etc.) and W3C standards.
* Strong understanding of issues around integration real-time synchronous and asynchronous integration.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Experience working in an Agile environment
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American Title
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.
First American Title