This job opportunity is for a Sr. Information Systems Security Officer (Sr. ISSO) position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Dallas, TX facility. The position is responsible for execution of a comprehensive IA program under the applicable governing documents such as: JSIG, ICD 503, and NISPOM as directed by the ISSM. The candidate will be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision. Additionally, the candidate will possess strong writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems. This position supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance Cyber duties for information systems. This position will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all governing requirements are implemented and functional as well as conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
* Required Skills:
* This position requires applicants to have an Interim Secret security clearance to start.
* Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level II (one of the following - CASP, CAP, CISSP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
* Experience with national security information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience implementing government security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
* Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
* Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
* Strong writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
* U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
* Risk Management Framework experience.
* Knowledge in Windows, UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating systems
* Experience with various types of Special Test Equipment (STE)
* Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
* Knowledge with SPLUNK auditing tools
* Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
* Required Education:
* BS degree in Information Systems/Technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience
* AA/AS degree in an Information Systems/Technology related field with 8 years of directly related experience.
140077BR 140077 Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) builds radars and other sensors for aircraft, spacecraft and ships. The business also provides communications and electronic warfare solutions and performs research in areas ranging from linguistics to quantum computing. SAS is headquartered in McKinney, Texas USA. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
TX - Dallas
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.