Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our dynamic Information Security team in Santa Ana, CA! You will be responsible for the management of the Vulnerability Remediation Management Program processes, tools & technology.
* Ensure the seamless delivery of all Vulnerability Remediation Management services
* Lead cross-functional program teams in security remediation planning and execution of security programs by planning and tracking of tasks, schedules, resources and dependencies- facilitate & drive project meetings
* Drive definition and closure of remediation project requirements, project plans/schedules, and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resources
* Actively manage programs and/or project portfolio, provide consistent program status and progress against objectives
* Manage projects/portfolios that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organization
* Analyze security services offerings and program portfolio to define cost models and success metrics
* Participate and lead internal projects as required.
* Assist in building out and maturing the Vulnerability Remediation Management program
* Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans
* Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
* Demonstrate the ability to assess a situation and recommend changes to achieve goals, even if it means major mid-course changes to the project plan -Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex security and development environment, resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
* Champion & contribute to project management best practices and innovate & champion processes/methodologies at project level
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Senior level experience with Infrastructure, application development and security technologies and concepts
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and portfolios
* Advanced proficiency in: automated project management tools such as Microsoft Project; analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
* Customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, metric-focused, results-oriented, organized and self-directed
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities
* Senior level experience with network technologies and concepts
* Working knowledge/experience of networking, security, applications and SDLC preferred
* Bachelor's Degree
* Certifications training, or other business continuity management related education preferred
Typical Range of Experience
* 10+ years of progressive experience managing initiatives in technology environment
* 6+ years of leadership experience with executive level presence
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.