TTEC is looking for experienced professional to fill our Senior Information Security Engineer position within our Global Information Systems Department. This position will report to the Director of Information Security. This person must have a mid-level understanding of the diverse aspects of information security. The Senior Information Security Engineer is responsible for the following:
* Comprehend and enforce applicable laws, regulation, and compliance relating to IT Security and Privacy.
* Evaluate security needs and recommend cost effective mitigating controls.
* Work directly with IT staff to implement processes and procedures to cost-effectively protect information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure.
* Ensure data privacy for our clients' customer data and our own intellectual property and other confidential data.
* Liaise with IT and compliance staff to ensure audit preparedness.
* Oversee and assist in the configuration and administration functions for specific security tools.
* Assist Risk Management with fraud detection, documentation, and prevention.
* Oversee a training program for personnel with significant responsibilities to keep them current with the emerging threat landscape that is present within the corporate environment.
* Develop, maintain and oversee information security policies, procedures and control techniques to address all applicable security and compliance requirements.
* Collaborate with and advise a security operations program that through automated and continuous monitoring that can detect, contain, and mitigate incidents that could compromise sensitive data, or impair information systems.
* Engage in the mentoring of security operations engineers and operational staff on security concepts and techniques.
To be successful in this role:
* A minimum of five plus years professional experience designing, implementing and managing enterprise IT security.
* Working knowledge of IT security regulations and compliance, including but not limited to PCI, SOX General Computing Controls, and SSAE 16 SOC I and SOC II, HIPAA and AICPA Trust Services Principles.
* Experience with the following tools- QRadar, Symantec DLP, Metasploit, Kali, Nexpose, Nessus and Qualys, IronPort, Forefront, Encase and patch management systems.
* Experience in implementing a FIM solution.
* Perform or work with others to execute security assessments of technical environments.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and speech, as well as being able to prepare and present IT related material to a wide variety of audiences, including non-technical executives and management and on occasion, to large groups.
* Experience in leading projects and small teams.
* Ability to coordinate incident response with many internal and external organizations including IT, legal, internal audit, operations, executive management and local and federal authorities as needed.
* Experience developing, reviewing, administering, and implementing security policies
* Formal training or education in related field (Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, etc.).
* Experience with working in large organization (50,000 employees).
* Knowledge of IT security, networking, system implementation, e-commerce solutions, data warehousing.
* Telecom/call center experience.
* International business experience.
* B.A. or B.S. degree in related field (Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology, etc.).
Who We Are:
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Enterprise Services organization is the machine behind our market-facing product and solution areas, enabling each of our segments to deliver for our clients. Whether Information Technology, Finance, Accounting, Tax or Treasury, Supply Chain or Legal, or one of our Human Capital team members, we help to guide and simplify TTEC 's business processes and operations.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC (formerly TeleTech), and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC (formerly TeleTech).
Employment Requirements: TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.