Does playing a critical role in protecting customers sound exciting to you? How about working for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate information security?
We're seeking an Senior Information Security Analyst, based in our Englewood, Colorado office (global headquarters). Western Union is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Privileged Account Management team to assist with the administration and strategic expansion of our ERPM implementation.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
The right candidate will possess the qualities to function both as an application administrator and business analyst to further evolve the security programs within Western Union. This key position will be part of the Identity and Access Management team at our corporate headquarters in Englewood Colorado.
What you will need to succeed:
* Drive the adoption of the PAM solution for AD domains, servers, databases, applications and network components.
* Provide technical guidance and recommendations to Western Union organizations for integration into the PAM solution Administration:
* Account and access management
* Performing configuration changes for the PAM production environment
* Monitoring system health
* Deploying enhancements
* Troubleshooting and triaging issues
* Coordinating with key stakeholders from IT operations, business teams and/or third party vendors for PAM related initiatives
* Bachelors of Science degree or 3+ years of information security and/or application security experience
* Knowledge and/or experience in:
* Active Directory and Windows systems administration
* Linux/UNIX systems administration Databases and web server technologies
* Networking technologies like DNS and Firewalls Cloud technologies
What will make you stand out:
* Previous experience with a PAM\PIM\PUM solution such as Lieberman, BeyondTrust or CyberArk
* Responsive team-player with a strong sense of ownership toward resolving customer issues
* Keen interest in providing best practice solutions for overall PAM strategy
* Ability to drive multiple priorities to completion
* Solid analytical and problem solving skills Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Preferred Certification(s): MCITP, MSCE, CISSP, CISA
* PAM Experience
What's in it for you?
* Competitive global pay and benefits
* Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced compliance teams in the world, with opportunities to build valuable skills and grow your career
* Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it's like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO's in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We'd love to explore that possibility!
Western Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
About Western Union
Western Union is a global provider of money movement and payment services for consumers and businesses.