Frontline Education is a leading provider of SaaS EdTech solutions for educators and administrators across the United States. Frontline Education serves more than 12,000 educational organizations nationwide. Our administrative software solutions are used in all 50 states and have the largest data set in K12 Human Capital Management. We partner with school districts whose professionals and staff use our premier software solutions daily. In 2015, we were recognized by INC. Magazine as one of the fastest growing private companies in North America.
Critical Performance Objectives:
First 3 months:
* Gain understanding of solution from end-user perspective & implementation perspective
* Shadow various implementations and participate end-to-end in an implementation including requirements, configuration, and training
* Understand & adopt implementation process including use of CRM & Project Management Tools
* Gain K12 industry experience as it pertains to Frontline Education & our software solutions
* Understand Frontline's core values, pillars and corporate/department goals
First 6 months:
* Understand and learn to use importing & exporting tools (as applicable)
* Successfully manage & implement an end-to-end implementation including requirements, configuration, and train the trainer
* Understand state specific needs/requirements, as appropriate
* Lead, own and manage client implementations and lead requirements gathering, business analysis, system configuration, testing, and training
* Extract, analyze and assess client business needs and workflows; make consultative recommendations.
* Understand client expectations and client requirements when the project begins.
* Keep the project in scope and on time.
* Set up and configure client's workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements and system administration
* Recommend best practices to clients based on product capabilities and business process workflows
* Provide technical expertise and training to colleagues and clients.
* Provide feedback on existing product based on efficiency gains and customer needs
* Maintain up-to-date system knowledge through product enhancements, changes, and defect fixes.
* Dedicated to meeting client expectations, acts with the client in mind, maintains effective client relationships.
* Researches, analyzes, develops, and recommends processes and procedures to improve the customer's overall experience.
* Skilled in facilitating change management, providing guidance to organization leaders rolling out a new system and process
* Ability to take on large, strategic accounts
* Mentor, onboard, and facilitate training sessions of new and/or junior Implementation Consultants
* Handle escalations and tough, complex client problems
* Lead internal initiatives to build efficiencies, team knowledge, and increase customer satisfaction
* Facilitate integration work
* Ability to be cross-trained on a variety of Frontline Education solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* Strong knowledge of talent acquisition, onboarding and position control.
* Previous experience successfully managing large, complex multiple clients simultaneously with minimal supervision.
* Strong knowledge of Human Resource theories and methods.
* Experience implementing Position Management, preferably within the public sector or K12.
* Advanced skills performing data
* Project Management experience (preferred)
* Strong individual performers who collaborate well in a decentralized work environment.
* Communicate effectively - both verbally and written - to peers, leadership and business partners including strong questioning and listening skills and ability to look beyond obvious answers to understand impacts.
* You have 5+ years serving customers, ideally during a company's growth mode as an Implementation Consultant (or similar role) for SaaS company