What you get to do every day:
* Deliver on complex, web‐based technology projects through all phases of the project lifecycle, from project definition through implementation.
* Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable technical design.
* Implement complex business requirements through a variety of tools and technologies.
* Configure and script software applications based on client requirements.
* Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
* Develop and grow personal UI skill of front end technologies, webservices integrations and the opportunity to cash business process life cycle.
* Interpersonal communication skills, which enable you to gain client trust and mentor junior engineers.
* Four+ years of related professional experience.
* Understanding of the systems development life cycle.
* The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions.
* Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
* Experience with web technologies, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics from a reputable university.
Note to Agency Recruiters:
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Pierce Washington LLC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Pierce Washington LLC will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
Note to Corp to Corp Applicants:
Pierce Washington LLC does not accept applications via this Web site or directly to managers.