About AramarkAramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary. The primary role of the Sr. iBuyEfficient Implementation Consultant is to train customers to effectively utilize the iBuyEfficient online purchasing system to purchase products from Avendra contracted suppliers while adhering to the client's rules for system utilization. S/he is responsible for the successful user adoption of iBuyEfficient for both new and existing customers. This position also participates in special assignments designed to position the department as an eCommerce operational center of excellence.
Position Reports to Director, eCommerce Operations
* Conduct iBuyEfficient and supplier education training via onsite visits and webinars
* Assist with training and development of new eCommerce Department associates
* Provide internal support and closely collaborate with the eCommerce team to expedite set up and user access to ibuyefficient.com
* Provide ongoing system training and support to new and existing customers
* Maximize user adoption through documented plans and actions
* Maintain ongoing knowledge of the iBuyEfficient system, Articulate, eRM, Workfront, and other department-approved software utilities
* Quickly identify challenges, resolve concerns from customers, and escalate issues as needed to ensure quick resolution
* In collaboration with the Director of eCommerce Operations, participate in the development of a full online training and testing curriculum for iBuyEfficient customers
* Assist with various company-wide projects
* Process iBuyEfficient setup change request in all required systems (iBAU, CP, etc.)
* Assist the iBuyEfficient Support team with technology related question or concerns
* Promptly notify stakeholders of unit level issues through the established escalation process
* Occasionally assist customers with troubleshooting internet browser issues related to punchout access and online order processing
* Workfront and eRM: Ensure tasks, hours logged, and progress checklists are updated consistently
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Planning and Organization
* Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
* Effective Written and Oral Communications
* Relationship Building
* Quality & Continuous Improvement
Other Duties. Please note this role description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Environment. This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This role spends a large of portion of the time visiting customer and/or supplier facilities which could include loading dock and/or warehouse environments.
Physical Demands. This is largely a sedentary role with some light lifting of files possibly needed.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (Bilingual a plus, such as Spanish)
* Ability to explain technical information to non-technical persons
* Superior training and presentation skills
* Proven analytical skills with attention to detail
* Strong problem resolving skills
* Above average Outlook, Excel and Webinar presentation skills
* Excellent personal organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize by managing multiple projects and tasks
* Ability to adapt in a rapid growth environment
Overnight Travel Requirements. Type: All modes of transportation, percentage More than 75%, length: 3-5 nights
Years of Relevant Experience. 3-5 years of experience
Education Requirements. BS/BA in relevant field or equivalent years' experience