Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTechs 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a Top 100 Global Technology Companyby Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nations most important
customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements. color:black">
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Senior IA/Security Specialist, in the Quantico, VA area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
As the Sr. Information Assurance/Security Specialist, you will work with network attached security appliances and products. As a senior staff member, performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assist in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project. Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participate in the development of software user manuals. Requires Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
* Configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network.
* Determines enterprise information assurance and security standards.
* Develops and implements information assurance/security standards and procedures.
* Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization.
* Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers requirements.
* Identifies,reports, and resolves security violations.
* Establishes and satisfies information assurance and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
* Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
* Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures.
* Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
* Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include mainframes, workstations, and personal computers.
* Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
* Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
* Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
* Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
* Ensures that all information systems are functional and secure.
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred 7 - 15 years of directly related work experience preferred
* Experience with scripting using Python or equivalent preferred
* Interest in Software Defined Networking preferred
* Experience with configuring and monitoring network attached security appliances and products to include Firewalls and other IDS/IPS products on a large enterprise network preferred
* U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance required.
* See Qualifications
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
About ManTech International
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies, consulting services and solutions for mission-critical national security programs.