Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for Human Resources related business applications. Responsible for middle-tier (enterprise wide/global) implementation and integration with wide variety of vendor and company-specific software. Specifically, responsible for Workday technical administration and Integrations/Reporting (including; Cloud Connect, EIB, and Workday Studio).
* Responsible for all phases of the Workday integration lifecycle.
* Design, build, test, and deploy application solutions, utilizing appropriate Workday tools.
* Troubleshoot issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution.
* Create and maintain Cloud Connect Integration.
* Facilitate the design and testing of Workday Security globally
* Write high quality and well-documented code according to accepted company standards.
* Leverage advanced security knowledge to facilitate business operations (including business process, integration execution, reporting, etc.).
Knowledge and Skills/Technology Used
* Expert knowledge of all Workday integration tools
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize
* Strong organizational or Project Management skills
* Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and/or web services
* Advanced Microsoft Excel, Access and/or SQL Server knowledge to support ancillary applications
* Specific platform experience in Workday Studio, EIB, and Reporting/BIRT Reporting
* Demonstrated technical experience with management and integration of HR and Payroll related data
* Experience with governance processes, including change control in accordance with ITIL standards
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Licenses or Certificates
* Workday Pro Certification preferred (Integrations, Reporting, Studio and or Core Connector)
Typical Range of Experience
* 7+ years' experience with Workday HCM required
First American invests in its employee's development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.