The Senior HR Systems Specialist maintains HRIS data in HR systems and has oversight to support the decentralized data entry by HR employees in other countries. The incumbent monitors the daily integrations between the Oracle HCM platform, researching and manually correcting all system errors. The incumbent monitors HRIS data transactions through the Manager and Employee self-service platforms and is the key resource ensuring accurate and timely processing of global employee-related data. The Senior HR Systems Specialist works directly with HR employees from other countries to understand the Core HR, manager, and employee self-service modules. The incumbent generates reports from internal HR systems and validates the accuracy of the information. The incumbent also assists with HR system projects.
* Maintain and/or approve all data pertaining to employee records (i.e., transfers, personal information, title changes, etc.) that are entered in Oracle HCM. Proactively resolve or escalate transactions to the impacted HR team member(s) when there is a question about the data's consistency. Document detailed troubleshooting actions and enlist HRIT team members to research more complex issues.
* Complete pending new hire transactions in Oracle HCM after the Taleo integration process by inputting additional required new hire data and troubleshooting errors or missing data, involving members of the HRIT team to assist with system-related issues.
* Extract, review, and correct data associated with affirmative action, veterans reporting, and any Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program inquiries. Document all items corrected and determine if a compliance issue exists with current business or system process.
* Extract and compile data for consolidation of various reports, including but not limited to monthly headcount, weekly new hires and terminations, and the quarterly demographic, as well as ad hoc report requests, all while working closely with other HRIT team members.
* Provide ad hoc or schedule reports using the Oracle HCM reporting tool (OTBI) using existing reports. Modify existing reports when necessary and identify when there is a need for either an additional report or additional schedule of a report. Document the requirement and work with a team member (if needed) to complete the report's creation or modification.
* Identify and recommend system and business process efficiencies based on data inconsistencies or current system processes.
* Conduct post-clone tasks after a clone becomes available for the team. Report back all issues encountered during post-clone tasks.
* Maintain the HRIS email inbox, responding to all questions and involving team members.
* Update the data entry documentation for Oracle HCM and replace necessary screenshots after system upgrades. Train new HR data entry personnel and assist with training of new processes or data entry procedures.
* Manage and safeguard all personal information as required by data privacy laws, internal policies, and department processes.
* Resolve, or work with members of the HRIT team to resolve, HRIT tickets, primarily focusing on the Core HR module.
* Act as a member of Fusion system projects, including completing test scripts and participating in various points in the projects.
* Excellent organization and time-management skills.
* Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Visio).
* Detail oriented; able to multitask, remain flexible, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Self-motivated; able to both collaborate with team members and work independently.
* Keen interest in HR systems and how to they work in correlation with internal HR business processes.
* Ability to think beyond a simple request to understand how it impacts downstream systems and/or processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Between 2-3 years of relevant work experience required.
* Basic working knowledge of HCM systems (e.g., Oracle HCM, Oracle OTAC (Taleo), Oracle EBS 12) preferred.
100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions. Travel will not be required in support of the position's responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and handle, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch, lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 25 pounds.
We are a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing industry. Accordingly, the responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
The above declarations are intended to be neither an all-inclusive list of the job's duties and responsibilities nor such a listing of the required skills and abilities. Rather, they are intended only to describe the job's general nature.
About American Tower
American Tower offers its users with a variety of wireless infrastructure solutions around the world.