Job ID: 169972
Location Name: CA-FSC SF Off (0174)
Address: 525 Market St, 32nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type (Regular/Temporary): Regular
Job Function: Human Resources
About HR at Sephora: At Sephora, our people create and drive our success. We know that bringing the best beauty products, services, tools, and experiences to our clients means finding, training, and engaging the absolute best talent in the industry. Our HR teams invest heavily in our talent, both at our corporate headquarters and in Sephora stores. We strongly believe (and our actions prove it!) that our people are our best asset, and we work every day to arm them with the knowledge and tools not just to get the job done, but to feel inspired and fearless while doing it.
Your role at Sephora: As a Sr HR Systems Analyst, you will be a key contributor in supporting the HR technology roadmap of projects and initiatives, supporting all divisions (stores, distribution centers and corporate).
Reporting to the Manager, HR Systems.
* Provide system administration including, but not limited to, monitoring and auditing systems, researching and resolving problems, performed scheduled activities, recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
* Define, evaluate and configure HR systems/tools together with HR and non-HR groups to ensure efficiency in processes and data integrity across all systems.
* Lead quarterly vendor upgrades with HR & IT partners, and coordinate testing, implementation and roll-out of new features
* Serve as SME on HRIS system (SAP SuccessFactors) including defining requirements, configuring solutions, testing and validation, and role-based permissions.
* Provide reporting and analytical support to the global organization.
* Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
* Draft communications for new or updated system functionality.
* Create & maintain system documentation
* Serve as liaison between cross-functional business partners and IT for HR system related needs
* Recommend process improvements through more effective use of HRIS applications.
* Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative. We're excited about you if you have:
* 5 years of experience within an HRIS related space;
* Experience with SAP, SuccessFactors in at least 2 or more of the following modules:
* Platform (BizX, RBP, Employee Profile, etc.) • Employee Central • Recruitment Management • Onboarding • Recruitment Marketing • Performance Management / Goal Management • Succession Management • Compensation
* Experience supporting SuccessFactors integrations with 3rd party systems leveraging expertise in SuccessFactors integration technologies • Experience with Jira by Atlassian
* Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
* Experience in HR business systems analysis and design and project life cycle methodology, best practices and processes.
* Strong understanding of HRIS design, structure and processes.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with employees across all organizational levels and geographies
* Advanced Excel skills and demonstrated ability of analyzing and presenting data.
You'll love working here because:
* The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams - people you can be proud to work with. • The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product ("gratis") various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work at Sephora!)
* The business. It feels good to win - and Sephora is a leader in the retail industry, defining experiential retail with a digital focus and creating the most loved beauty community in the world…with the awards and accolades to back it up.
* The perks. Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits, and "Summer Fridays" (half-days every Friday between Memorial and Labor Day)…and so much more.
* The LVMH family. Sephora's parent company, LVMH, is one of the largest luxury groups in the world, providing support to over 70 brands such as Louis Vuitton, Celine, Marc Jacobs, and Dior. Working at Sephora's Field Support Center (FSC) Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco's Financial District, but you won't hear us call it a headquarters - it's the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC, we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client's every need by creating covetable assortments, curated content, compelling storytelling, smart strategy, skillful analysis, expert training, and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals, disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast, the fun is furious, and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it's not broken, fix it. Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
SEPHORA has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998, and is currently home to 200 world-class brands - including its own private label, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Sephora's curated assortment features more than 14,000 products including makeup, skin care, perfume, hair care, body, professional tools and more. Sephora is the beauty education hub, offering consultations at the Beauty Studio, a variety of complimentary classes, one-on-one service from Personal Beauty Advisors, and exclusive retail technology SKINCARE IQ, COLOR IQ, and FRAGRANCE IQ. Sephora is an international force in beauty, and its award-winning website and ever-growing presence on social-media make it the world's premier digital beauty destination.
Sephora is a company operating a chain of personal care and beauty stores.