TRC a leader in engineering consulting, is looking for a highly motivated Senior HR Systems Analyst to join our team. As a Senior HR Systems Analyst, you will be leading technical initiatives relating to HR Systems, guiding and promoting best practices. You will mentor team, oversee integrations with internal and external systems and applications, and provide technical guidance. In this capacity, you will be making recommendations and providing input regarding integrating additional apps/services, understanding business needs and designing and building solutions for those. You will be working with business partners to educate them to all the possibilities of the HR Systems.
The candidate should possess strong understanding of Technology, Project Management, and the ability to be functional and technical when needed. TRC is seeking a full-time Senior HR Systems Analyst professional. Newly created opportunity has the flexibility to sit in any TRC office location across the United States.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Serve as subject matter expert and provide ongoing maintenance and administration for various HR systems and process.
* Perform detailed data analysis to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems.
* Design and lead system integrations and data flow automations.
* Partner with data warehouse team to build complex reports in Power BI and SSRS.
* Analyze business needs, gather functional requirements and work with vendors and internal partners to design HR system enhancements through alerts, workflows and reports.
* Partner with HR team to recommend and plan for improvements and enhancements to support and streamline internal processes.
* Implement, test, and maintain the functionalities of the company's HR systems Troubleshoot and offer technical assistance in support of Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits and other staff.
* Help maintain data integrity in systems by analyzing data.
* Lead upgrades reviews of our system platform with HR SME's and coordinate testing, implementation and roll-out of new features.
* Analyze results, make recommendations for support improvements, and integrate changes into the Help Desk function to improve first call resolution of issue.
* Act as liaison for HR to other corporate departments; work and lead cross-functional project teams including HR, IT, ERP systems, Marketing etc.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Commuter Science, HRIS or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
* Experience working within a HR, Benefits and Payroll Systems (ADP Enterprise, SerivceNow) a plus; comparable business systems project management and implementation experience also acceptable
* Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and work effectively in a rapidly evolving environment
* Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
* Critical thinking skills in standardized situations as well as non-routine problems
* A minimum 8 years of experience managing systems.
* Experience with Microsoft Access, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain data and findings to a non-technical audience.
* Knowledge of information systems development and implementation, as well as knowledge of business processes and applications.
* Must have strong problem-solving techniques and be able to effectively present information and facilitate discussions.
* Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business owners.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For more information please visit our website at www.trcsolutions.com.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
No relocation is being offered for this opportunity.
About TRC Companies
TRC is a national engineering, consulting and construction management firm serving the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets.