This Sr. HR Program Manager role provides centralized PM support to HR teams supporting primarily tech orgs across Operations. These orgs are the "innovation engine" creating the technologies and automation that streamline our Operations, from the autonomous robots that automate our fulfillment centers to the mapping & routing software that optimizes the efficiency of getting deliveries to customers' doors, and much more.
In this role, you will be responsible for program managing all Rhythm of the Business (ROB) activities for the team, including annual goal setting and monthly tracking, cyclical reporting (QBR, OP1/2, SPS, etc.) and other recurring meetings (Monthly HRBP Network Meetings, Team All Hands, etc.). There will also be additional HR projects, with specific focus on creating efficiencies in HR programs (reduce duplication of effort!), automating/leveraging data and insights for scale, and solving big problems that affect the employee experience. This role has a continuous improvement charter which includes responsibility for improvements to processes, programs and projects, and for representing the interests of Ops Tech HRBPs and influencing change with central teams (such as GTM, HR Support, and Product Managers of HR-facing tools). This role offers exceptional visibility and opportunity to influence team strategy setting and execution, as the incumbent is expected to organize and partner with HR leadership in the development of short and long term strategic plans.
While program management experience in the HR space is preferred, you will definitely have both a passion for, and a track record of driving process improvements, balancing competing priorities and thinking creatively to solve complex problems with innovative ideas.
Key competencies and success factors of the role include:
* Experience as an HR Business Partner or experience in an HR functional area including, but not limited to generalist HR, HR services, or recruiting
* Bias for action, excellent attention to detail and relentless commitment to follow-through
* Ability to multi-task and handle various projects simultaneously to drive timely results, prioritizing effectively and facilitating action across remote groups
* Ability to convey ideas and recommendations in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications
* Ability to think critically and quickly identify underlying problems needing to be solved, or recognize when and where additional data or context is required to reach a solution
* Talent for influencing without authority, to drive stakeholders, teams and resources toward delivery project goals and impactful results
* Ability to earn trust and maintain key relationships with HR partners to avoid duplication of efforts and to drive global engagement on key initiatives
* Ability to analyze data and understand the key metrics (demographics, attrition/ retention rates, talent pipelines, SDE ratios, etc.) in order to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure the impact of the work you do
* Operates with significant autonomy and discretion
* Has significant creativity and good judgment
* Proficiency in MS Excel (Formulas, VLookups, Pivot Tables, Graphs, etc,)
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.