* Primary Location: United States,New Jersey,Jersey City
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19028791
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citi is looking for an Oracle and J2EE developer who will manage existing application and build new modules for Preferred Custody business. He/she will have responsibility for designing, coding and implementing a large scale global enterprise distributed system, including integration with 3rd party tools, business process management and various interfaces to internal Citi Systems.
* The platform provides workflow capabilities for managing overdraft, un-invested cash and strong reporting capabilities for custody products.
* Manage a global development team with members located in the US, Pune and/or other Citi locations globally
* The role requires very strong communication, organization and planning skills to ensure strong partnership with CPB business and technology teams to ensure process standardization
* Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
* Citi has strict coding and engineering standards to follow - from following proper unit testing to continuous integration. The candidate should be familiar with the tools needed here.
* Hands on management of a global development team described in the section "Job Purpose" above
* Follows Citi's engineering standards and deploy the software components using continuous integration
* Architect, design and implement a global transacting platform with enterprise integration with 3rd party tools and various internal Citi systems
* Drive architecture, design and implementation of strategic large scale distributed systems and/or projects.
* Prepare functional specification which includes application, business flow and screen flow to meet the new requirement.
* Prepare Technical design and conduct review with other team members and CPB Architecture team to take their approval.
* Coding of new modules, perform impact analysis to existing modules and perform coding and make changes.
* Perform Peer code review.
* Complete Knowledge of Engineering excellence tools like Bit Bucket, Stash, Team City, Sonar Cube for managing code repository, prepare builds and perform single click deployment using uDeploy.
* Manage all Issues in JIRA for the projects and keep it updated from Development Standpoint
* Perform Release management and coordinate with SA, DBA and change management team to get the release implemented.
* Perform Technical Checkout and participate in Business Checkouts
* Troubleshooting of Production Issues and provide solution to Business
* Bachelor's Degree and/or Masters in Computer Science or related
* 8+ years' experience in relevant area
* Agile development
* Experience on Banking, Lending and custody business knowledge is preferred
* Strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts which includes Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Interface
* Experience in developing Web Services using Restful Services- SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design)
* Implemented Java and J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object and Service Locator
* In Depth Knowledge Oracle queries, designing schema and tuning
* Having database experience using Oracle 10g/9i/8i, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Exception Handling, Constraints, Triggers, Index, Views and Inline views
* Experience on working Agile Projects with hands on experience on Continuous Integration tools like Team city and JIRA for Requirement and Issue tracking.
* Architecture/Design experience
* Knowledge/experience with high volume/throughput systems
* Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams
* Ability to manage risk appropriately
* Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
* Excellent technical written and verbal communication skill
* Ability to prioritize individual and team tasks and projects so that deadlines are met
* An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
* Bachelor's degree and/or Masters (in Computer Science or related)
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.