The Sr. Global Business Systems Analyst is a senior-level member of the ERP team within the Global Information Technology department. This person will mentor other ERP team members. They will also leverage their strong ERP background and act as a senior level IT representative with various business clients, both internal and external to Methode Electronics. This role will facilitate and ensure that requirements and expectations are clearly understood and captured to produce effective, relevant and successful large- and small-scale IT solutions.
* Primary resource providing business analysis, administration, maintenance and support services for Methode's ERP systems, working with various technical and functional personnel as needed
* Design, develop, document, test, implement, administer, maintain, and upgrade ERP and ERP related software
* Work with users to understand, document, and enhance business processes and supporting documentation to meet user and business needs
* Work with users to understand and document business requirements. Assist in the translation of the business requirements into configurable software components and rules. Support system design reviews and code walkthroughs.
* Guide execution of testing. Work closely with functional and technical testers on the preparation of test plans, test data, and integrated testing.
* Review, create and maintain technical and business process documentation; including system flows, processes, procedures, data relationships, interfaces, functionality and operational requirements
* Minimize the need for custom ERP software enhancements by researching and presenting alternative solutions that already exist within the ERP system or third party add-ons to the existing ERP system
* Support IT's Helpdesk to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user issues
* Provide technical leadership to project managers and programmers working on development projects
* Identify, recommend, develop and implement end-user training programs to increase computer literacy and self-sufficiency; conduct end-user training
* Provide guidance and training to Level I and Level II analysts
* Represent the (EUS) team in internal and external meetings
* Support EDI; including system setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or finance
* 10+years' direct experience in ERP applications within a manufacturing environment
* Experience with Epicor's (formerly SolarSoft)CMS ERP software a plus
* Experience with Infor's BPCS ERP software a plus
* Extensive, proven knowledge of ERP, MRP, inventory, manufacturing, logistics, forecasting, and purchasing concepts
* Extensive knowledge of Financial and Accounting principles (AP, AR, GL, etc…) and experience implementing financial modules of an ERP system
* Working knowledge in querying data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts
* Experience supporting a global, multi-location business
* Experience with core software applications, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
* Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner
* Strong customer service orientation
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Must be able to travel to domestic and international locations.
Methode Electronics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (708) 867-6777 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Methode Electronics
Methode Electronics designs, manufactures, and markets component and subsystem devices.