Twenty-First Century Fox
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
As a Senior Content Designer on our Game Design team, you'll lead the efforts in creating and implementing the story for our Marvel Strike Force mobile title. We are looking for a talented designer who is eager to bring AAA quality work and establish FoxNext Games as a leader in polished, yet deep multiplayer game-play. We are passionate about shaping and defining games as we know it on mobile.
What You'll Do
* Spearhead the implementation of the story and leveling for our Marvel Strike Force mobile title
* Shape mobile game strategy, with a strong understanding of the competitive landscape, key game systems, and how and why they work
* Partner with senior designers and game leadership to implement & iterate on features.
* Contribute to design meetings, spec writing, reviews, and feedback meetings
* Fundamental systems design skills, including an understanding of game resource systems.
* Collaborate closely with other disciplines to implement engaging content and a narrative using our tools and scripting solutions
* Oversee the narrative and content across multiple core titles, insuring top notch quality across the studio
* Run the Content Design discipline, lead the content design direction, implementing processes, and insuring that the studio uses best practices for leveraging story and content
What You Bring to The Team
* 5+ years of experience in content design at a Senior or Lead level
* Experience collaborating with a team of game designers and producers
* A high level of skills in level design and a great interest in comics and games
* Ability to quickly internalize new engines and game technologies
* Strong design mentality and intuition for game mechanics and game flow
* Proven understanding for game design and experience in collaborating with other disciplines on game development projects
* Ability to communicate clearly and work effectively with others
* Excellent problem-solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Twenty-First Century Fox
Twenty-First Century Fox operates as a diversified media and entertainment company.