Req ID: 56283
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Senior Functional Lead to join our team in Lexington, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States (US).
* Lead the Business Blueprint and Solution Fit-gap workshops for the SAP FI/CO module / process area and ensure its integration aspects with other modules like MM, SD, PS, PM, HR
* Lead the configurations, functional specifications, testing, documentation and issue resolutions for the SAP FI/CO module
* Guide/review the configuration and functional specifications for other modules
* Guide the preparation of work effort estimates and plans for all the modules
* Support the resolution of solution related issue and ensure the solution completeness for all theSAP modules and process areaes
* Provide the status updates and progress reports to Project Manager
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Preferable to be certified in a SAP FI/CO module of SAP ECC or S/4HANA
* 15+ years of overall experience in IT
* Minimum 8+ years of experience in SAP FI/CO and its integration with other modules like MM, SAP SD, PS, PM, HR
* Strong skills in SAP FI/CO processes like GL, AP, AR, Cash management, Travel management, Cost Center & Element accounting, Profit center accounting, Internal orders, Overhead reporting, Pre-settlements
* Desirable to have good exposure to SAP PS processes like WBS management, Cost tracking, Project procurement, Network & Activities
* Should have worked in at least 2 full cycle SAP projects in S/4HANA Conversion or Implementation in the capacity of Functional Lead. Preferably in Public sector or Higher Education field
* Should have strong solutioning experience in Finance and Controlling areas like Pre-Settlements, Estimated Overhead, Chart of Accounts Redesign, Redesign of Assessments, Distributions and Settlements
* Should be conversant with processes in Public Sector and Education department
* US Citizen and able to obtain an interim Secret clearance
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.