Company SummaryJoin our team! As a global leader in providing title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) is an ideal place to build your career. We have been entrusted with helping our customers achieve and protect their dream of homeownership since 1889.We believe that our people are the key to the company's continued success. Because our employees enable our future, we invest in theirs by supporting their careers and promoting their overall wellbeing. First American has created an award-winning culture and has been named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018 list for the third consecutive year and to more than 50 regional Best Places to Work lists. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Seeking an experienced Senior Oracle EBS Functional Analyst to join First American! As our Senior Oracle EBS Functional Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for:
* Supporting the Oracle EBS Payables, Perceptive, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, Tax enhancements and Coupa Procure to Pay.
* Responsible for leading the design, configuration and validation of key Oracle EBS Application features applicable to First American.
* Completing assigned project deliverables according to project plan and expected quality. Responsible for analyzing requirements, setting customers' expectations, collaborating with technical teams, documenting high-level designs, performing configurations, coordinating testing activities.
* Planning, monitoring and completing assigned project or enhancement tasks to meet the customers' need-by dates. The tasks include requirements gathering, solutions design & User Acceptance Testing coordination.
* Supporting and resolving issues arising in Oracle EBS for AP, FA, Tax, Coupa & Perceptive modules.
* Acting as a liaison between Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team and various Business groups specifically the Procurement, Payables, Accounting and Tax Department's.
* Analyzing the relationships of business processes in the context of enterprise systems, data requirements, organizational structure, and strategies to facilitate technology-aided business process improvement and innovation.
* Continuously improving internal processes through implementations of innovative ideas for productivity increases, efficiency gains, and cost savings.
* The Oracle EBS Functional Analyst will work closely, as a functional resource, with users who are subject matter experts in Oracle Payables, Fixed Assets, EBTax and Procurement; therefore, understanding of Payables, Fixed Assets, Tax and Procurement process is required.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge to be successful in this role:
* Oracle EBS Payables, Oracle Assets, Oracle E-Business Tax and Fixed Assets
* Tax Configuration in E-Business Tax
* Tax Integration with AR and AP
* Payment Process
* Payables Closing Process
* Payables, Purchasing, General Ledger Integration
* AME Rules in Payables, Procurement.
* Managing and Troubleshooting EBS Payables, EBTax.
* Understanding of Accounting Concepts with specific focus on P2P process.
* Procure to Payables Business Flow
* Flex field Concepts
* Fixed Assets module knowledge and integration with AP
* Purchasing and AP integration
* MS Word, Excel, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint
* Good Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
* Oracle General Ledger
* Oracle Cash Management
* Coupa Procurement, SIM, Analytics, CLM and Sourcing Modules
* Perceptive Content and Capture
* SQL Knowledge
* Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting or Finance or equivalent degree required
* 2-5 years of experience implementing and (or) supporting R12 Oracle Payables Applications, Fixed Assets, Purchasing.
* 1-2 years of experience implementing and (or) supporting Oracle EBTax.
* Prior experience as an Oracle functional during implementation phase including: application configuration and troubleshooting.
* Minimum of two Oracle EBS Payables Implementations required, at least one using version 12.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users.
* Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them in a clear and concise way to foster project team collaboration.
* Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability.
* Strong passion for Oracle architecture, technologies, and processes related to P2P.
* Exceptional organizational and project management skills with proven attention to detail.
* Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and providing solutions.
* Must be a team-player, with positive work ethic.
First American invests in its employees' development and well-being, empowers them to provide superior customer service and encourages them to serve the communities where they live and work. First American is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our Company and our dedication to putting People First, check out firstam.com/careers.
About First American
First American Title Insurance Company facilitates and streamlines real estate transactions by providing comprehensive title insurance protection and professional settlement services.