JP Morgan Chase
Senior FullStack Software Engineer
Req #: 190032287
Location: Lewisville, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
* High performing software engineer/developer responsible for maintaining and enhancing business critical platforms and deliver high ROI business features.
* Build expertise in the team and position for platform enhancements
* Understand the architecture of the existing applications and develop features solutions for the full stack; UI, Java-based back-end, database and messaging
* Apply latest DevOps concepts to continuously improve and transform platform into a highly available, highly maintainable platform - including but not limited to code, policy, processes, behaviors, tools. Improve monitoring, automated validation and synthetic transactions, collaboration between Dev and Ops and automated SDLC tool chain.
* Work collaboratively in an Agile Feature team setup with team members located across different locations and time zones. Contribute to delivery success across teams as a technology coach and lead developer.
* Have a strong focus on time and resource-management, decision-making and ability to operate with parallel project deliveries.
* Monitor production activities/processes to ensure timely and effective reporting, tracking, follow-up and communication of problems to internal and external clients, technical resources.
* Mentor and develop team member's skills in design, new technology, clean code, TDD, code review, and problem solving.
* Develop new skills to contribute as a multi-functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Angular, Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
* At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Minimum 7+ years of Java/JEE design and development skills. Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
* Expertise in application, data, integration and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
* Strong experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
* Expertise in Spring, ORM tools, MQ, Java Multithreading, Security and Performance, RESTful webservices, XML, JSON, and Apache+Tomcat.
* Deep understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket.
* Experience in writing, maintaining, performance tuning in SQL and PL/SQL (Oracle preferred), and the ability to write complex SQL, understand complex procedures and triggers.
* Current experience in applying Test Driven Development techniques (jUnit, Selenium, Fitnesse or similar tools).
* Experience with job scheduling technologies like Autosys and Control-M.
* Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge.
* Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
* Understanding of Authentication (AuthN) and Authorization (AuthZ) platforms
* Experience designing, deploying or integrating with Multi-factor Authentication solutions
* Experience working in a financial services environment on Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solutions
* Experience with mobile MFA and biometrics
* Working knowledge of Linux
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.