At Hertz, our software teams focus on innovation by empowering small teams to deliver software quickly. We believe the phrase "I don't know" always provides an enviable opportunity to learn something new. We actively seek the next generation of problem solvers who hunger for learning, and are committed to delivering high-quality, maintainable code. We pair program all day, every day. As full stack developers we work an all facets of a product from inception to support.
You have a passion for developing elegant code. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment of other developers, product managers, designers and clients. You're agile, retrospective and believe that failure is often as interesting as success. You believe that empathy is the key to collaboration. You have a passion for growing your skills and solving challenging problems. You enjoy mentoring others and are a champion of agile practices.
BS/BA in computer science or equivalent work experience
* 10+ years of software development experience in a variety of programming languages
* Experience working directly with clients, leading projects, and mentoring engineers
* Hands on experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experience with Angular JS or React JS
* Experience with Java and Spring Boot
* Experience with IoS, Android or Xamarin
* Experience with AWS or other cloud provider
* Strong communication skills and experience in a pair-programming environment
* BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
EEO StatementHertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.