Req ID: 48338
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
Sabre Hospitality Solutions serves hoteliers around the globe with the industry's most innovative and comprehensive suite of technology services and products. Our solutions empower hotels and hotel chains to deliver true hospitality reliably and at scale, improving guest experience throughout the traveler journey.
Our team is comprised of the hospitality industry's most innovative and entrepreneurial leaders, and together we form the fastest growing business unit of a $3B+ global technology company. Candidates who join our team must thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments and be committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better.
Responsibilities of Position:
* Write clean, well-designed, and secure code following industry best practices
* Participate in all aspects of development life cycle
* Work with project managers and other team members to establish and document technical requirements for projects
* Generate technical specification documents
* Provide time estimates for statements of work
* Expand your understanding of existing code and database structures
* Communicate with the internal team and clients, clearly and effectively regarding technical requirements, limitations, risks, and proposed solutions
* Collaborate with the team to solve interesting and challenging problems.
* Ensure and improve performance, reliability, flexibility and maintainability of Sabre's applications.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
* 4+ years of device-responsive web development experience
* Experience working with JSON and XML data
* 3 or more years of professional PHP development experience
* Good understanding of Object Oriented PHP
* Understanding accessibility and security compliance
* Experience with MySQL
* Experience with MVC frameworks
* Demonstrated project experience meeting client milestone delivery dates
* Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, and code quality
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both the internal team and clients
* Experience using a version control system in a multi-user environment (SVN or GIT)
* Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate at all levels of the Sabre organization and with external stakeholders
* REST and/or SOAP experience
* Experience with Vue.js / React / jQuery
* Experience with Foundation / Bootstrap / UIkit
* Web Accessibility standards
* Understands REST API
* Webpack / ESLint / Gulp
* Unit testing (eg. Jest) and E2E testing (eg. Cypress)
* Experience working with Linux on the command line, comfortable with common Bash commands
* Advanced MySQL
* AWS Cloudformation
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers
Job Segment: User Experience, Developer, Database, Testing, Linux, Technology
Apply now "
About Sabre Corporation
Sabre is a technology company that provides global travel and tourism industry solutions.