At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Full stack engineer is responsible for designing, implementing and deploying new features for our client and internal facing web application. This role is a key technical delivery position working with both internal development teams as well as key contacts within the client's development organization. This individual will also be tasked with determining simpler, more automated ways of deploying and delivering our solution to increase ease of configuration and improve productivity.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Design, implement and deploy new features from start to finish
* Work with product managers to flush out requirements and designer to finalize user interface and user experience
* Help define and drive architectural designs and coding guidelines
* Opportunity to lead a small team of developers for the right candidate
* Opportunity to develop microservices deployed on the cloud
* Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications -
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field is preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 5 years
* Must have good Java or other object-oriented language like TypeScript, C#, etc
* Experience with AngularJS or Angular
* Experience with HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS
* Experience with SQL
* Experience in designing, implementing, and consuming REST API web services
* Experience with writing unit test using JUnit and Jasmine
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 - Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Nuance Communications
Nuance Communications is a company providing voice recognition and natural language understanding solutions.