Wish is bringing affordable goods to consumers in over 70 countries, and our growth team is focused on delivering the highest impact projects to bring value to our users. New ideas are constantly being tested, and projects are prioritized based on real data gathered by both our data analysts and engineers. Every engineer at Wish is encouraged to work outside their comfort zone and take data-driven risks.
What you'll be doing:
* Drive engagement through personalization of marketing channels such as email to hundreds of millions of users
* Improve the reach, discoverability and reputation of our website, so users can easily find our products from search engines in 40+ countries
* Identify and implement new communication channels for more personalized customer engagement (e.g. SMS messaging)
* Improve localized experiences of international users with different cultures, languages and preferences
* Improve our customer on-boarding flow to improve each users experience from day one
Who you are:
* BS or higher degrees in CS or related fields
* 4+ years of experience and strong passion for building global websites and applications
* Strong coding background with proficiency in at least one coding language
* Data-driven mindset, and experience designing A/B experiments
* Strong understanding of the whole engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole
* Focused, driven and can get challenging projects across the finish line
* Experience in growth engineering projects
* Experience in a fast-paced work environment. We ship code quickly
Wish, is transforming the way the world shops by offering a convenient and personalized mobile shopping experience. Our mission is to offer an unlimited selection of affordable quality goods to be accessible for everyone on a global scale. We selectively bring together world-class technical talent that are passionate about connecting relevant products to value conscious consumers all over the world!
Learn more about us:
Wish + LA Lakers
Our CEO discusses Wish
Wish Careers Instagram
Wish is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.